You should further revise your research paper. You may want to do additional research, especially if your instructor has suggested you do so.
What to Read:
- “Wikipedia Is Good for You!?' by James P. Purdy in Writing Spaces, Vol 1.
- “Googlepedia: Turning Information Behaviors into Research Skills' by Randall McClure in Writing Spaces, Vol 2.
- Individual Student Research
- Section C-1 in A Writer's Reference
Draft 2 (50 points)
- 5-6 pages, 1 Works Cited page
- minimum of 5 sources
- grammar and punctuation must be improved
- logically organized paragraphs with topic sentences
- formatting should be nearly perfect
- Research Paper Draft #2 (50 points)
- Formal Research Paper Outline (See A Writer's Reference C-1, pg 12-14): WA9 (20 points)