This is it! Your goal for this lesson is to complete your research paper and turn it in, along with a 1-page reflective memo that discusses your experience.
What to Read:
“Reflective Writing and the Revision Process: What Were You Thinking?' by Sandra L. Giles in Writing Spaces, Vol 1.
1. The Final Draft (100 points)
- 7-9 pages, +1 Works Cited page
- minimum of 6 sources
- grammar and punctuation should be highly polished with no errors
- you must have an obvious thesis statement with organized supporting paragraphs that illuminate your thesis
- your argument must be logical
- formatting should be flawless
2. Write a memo of 150-250 words addressed to your instructor that discusses your experience with the course as a whole and the research paper specifically. NOTE: this is to be in Memo format and needs to be length required for full points.
- Final draft research essay (100 points)
- Reflective memo: WA10 (20 points)